File hosting service Nopy has been shut down.
Nopy.to, which started to be used in 2017, has been having problems for a long time.
Often used for copyrighted file sharing, nopy’s revenue model was solely from donations made by its users.
Nopy served over 10 million files per month, amounting to over 15 petabytes of bandwidth.
There was no legal address and representatives for Nopy.
If you are looking for a reliable and fast solution for file transfer and file hosting, we recommend SendGB.
SendGB is a free file transfer service headquartered in Estonia.
Providing service in 12 languages, SendGB has users from many countries of the world.
SendGB offers its users fast and easy file transfer and file hosting services.
Users can easily and quickly share files up to 5 GB for free without being a member.
Shared files are stored free between 1-90. Uploaded files can be downloaded unlimitedly.
There is no limit for downloading files.
Users can keep their uploaded files for 1 year without being a member.
With the product called SendGB Extend, users can extend the storage period of their uploaded files.
Here are the amazing features of SendGB:
- Free file hosting up to 5GB at a time
- Membership is not mandatory.
- File sharing via email or link
- Free storage of files for up to 90 days
- Unlimited file downloads
- Encrypted protection for every file transfer
- Storage of files in Europe’s best data center
- Respect for copyrights
- Up to 20 GB file transfer and 1 TB storage space at once with SendGB Extra membership.
- Fast file upload and download
- Support up to 500Mbps speed
- Quick support for users via email
So, SendGB is an alternative for Nopy.to