Job offers from Estonia
A small Baltic Republic with a population of 1.3 million is building the society of the future with its breakthroughs in the internet world.
After gaining its independence from Russia, Estonia, which has not been a source of income from a few out-of-date industrial plants and paper production, has moved to the internet since 2000 and found its salvation in the digital world.
Here’s the point:
- There is free wifi app for the locals in a very large part of the country.
- From tax declaration to election, everything goes online and electronically. Since 2007, Estonian voters have voted online, no matter what corner of the world they are.
- Since 2000, the government and parliament have not used paper. All activities continue with the electronic recording system.
- There is no paper in the health system and prescription writing.
- According to the plans, cash will be removed in 2020.
- In schools, children are taught computer and programming courses from the age of 7.
- And it is the only country in the constitution where „the Internet is a right of citizenship to be paid free”.
- Achieve career goals faster than in other global hubs
(Velvet Labs survey among expats in Estonia)
- 3,700 Estonian ICT companies hiring
(Work in Estonia)
- Europe’s #1 entrepreneurial country
(World Economic Forum)
- #3 in Europe in number of startups per capita
(Funderbeam Start up Investment Report)
- Mentoring programs made available by employers
You can check here for business opportunities in the most digital country of Estonia.