There are many sites for file transfer. File transfer sites are indispensable tools, especially for sending large files. But how safe are the preferred file transfer services? Who owns these services? Where are the files stored? Here we ask these questions for many file transfer services. Transfernow site is one of them.
SendGB is the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to file transfer. Developed in Europe, SendGB provides service in 12 languages. It has users from many countries of the world. With SendGB, it is possible to share any file up to 5 GB without sign up. Completely free for file transfer up to 5GB. SendGB is very different from Transfernow with many features. While Transfernow has a crowded interface, SendGB has a simpler and easier interface.
SendGB or Transfernow?
- Here are the key features that make SendGB different from Transfernow:
- Free file transfer up to 5GB at a time with SendGB.
- Easy file sharing without membership.
- Unlimited file downloads
- easy interface
- Fast file upload and download
- Possibility to transfer files up to 20 GB without being a member with SendGB Exceed. (Only 1.99 Euros)
- Possibility to store files for up to 1 year without being a member with SendGB Extend (Only 1.99 Euros)
- Up to 20 GB file transfer and 1 TB storage space at once with SendGB Extra.
- Developed entirely in Turkey.
- Service in 12 languages.
- Files are stored on servers in Europe.
- User from many countries of the world
- Support from SendGB to social responsibility institutions